Friday, August 6, 2010

Cram Session Ritual.




In case you've been wondering what I've been doing the past two months, here are the components of a fully-fledged write-a-thon.

1. Solitary confinement.
Stay in your room for days on end.

2. Popcorn.
Stove-popped popcorn and plenty of it.

3. Dance parties.
Well thank goodness my ribs work well enough now to let me do isolations  because I don't know how I could make it through my thesis without them. Lady Gaga, it's nice to have you back in my life. Oops.

4. Diet Coke.
And yes, I did cave on my no Diet Coke resolution. Tough.

5. Oh, and writing.
Did I mention I'm averaging 18 pages every two days?
UPDATE: I have written 80+ pages in the past three weeks. If I can't brag here, I don't know where I can. Oh, yeah. Facebook.

I'll see you all on the 27th.

No comments: